Health & Safety protocols for Covid-19
PROVIDING A SAFE ENVIRONMENT FOR OUR GUESTS AND STAFF
WE WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH YOU KEY MEASURES ADOPTED TO KEEP YOU AND OUR STAFF SAFE.
FOR THE GUESTS
- Hand sanitizing stations at entrance to the restaurant.
- Additional daily top up sanitising of all heavy touch points.
- Government guidelines for NHS Test and Track scheme, All Guests are required to download the NHS-Covid 19 App then scan QR code located either inside or outside the restaurant.
- Supporting the NHS Test & Trace procedure for localised outbreak we are recording names, email and phone number of all guests visiting the restaurant.
- Hand sanitising stations outside toilets and Guest bathrooms will be sanitised routinely.
- Where possible, we have adjusted our layouts to allow for physical distancing between guests in
- According with the government guidelines. we will be using the 1@Meter Plus approach where we cannot alter layouts to provide 2m distancing, we have ensured guests will be sitting in back to back layout, thereby minimising risk.
- Every table will have an App poster on it with a barcode to access the online menu. Alternatively, individual single use food menu is available.
- Guests are required to limit booking to the maximum number of individuals and households currently permitted by government guidelines. At, present, we are taking a limited number of reservation and the maximum table size will be 6 People.
FOR THE STAFF
- Wellness checks are completed daily for all staff members arriving at work using non-contact temperature guns. Anyone displays symptoms of COVID-19 will be excluded from the workplace.
- Sanitising stations at staff entrance and all staff facilities within the restaurant.
- Safe working practices are adopted to reflect the social distancing guidance where possible. Some of our mitigating actions include working side to side or back to back, avoiding face to face working.
- Daily Temperature checks and isolating any staff member showing symptoms
- Mandatory hand washing at start of service and at every 30-minute interval. Staff will use gel regularly including before seeing guests, after taking coats, after providing menu, serving the food and after clearing the tables.
- Full face covering transparent face visors for all guest facing staff and all other staff will be adhering to government guidelines on the necessary level of PPE
- Deep cleaning and sanitising of kitchen at end of each service session.